Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Okay. I know.



The Road. Blogger: read up to page 150. *note, blog contains original text along with added phrases* No other way to describe thier feelings for one another, but through specific pharses, and then some.


Child: Father, you reached out and touched my hand one night. Why?

Father: Wanted to make sure you were safe. *No, I had a nightmare of a horrid creature, and was hoping you were not dead. I had to know you still excisted outside the dream world*

Child: Okay.



Child: I am alright. I am still here. *No need to look at me. I am alright, even though I want to stop, cry, and die*

Father: *Son, I hope you are alright. No need for you to see this terrible world I see through these binoculors, maybe your mom was right, she was always right*

Child: Can I See?

Father: * No! You should not be seeing these things, your only a child! Children are easily traumatized! There is no hope in this view!* Yes. Offcourse... What do you see?

Child: Nothing.

Father: (sighs) Yes, I know. *There is nothing, but a hope for no hope*


Child: Can I ask a question? * This time PLEASE answer it truthfully dad.*

Father: Yes Offcourse.

Child: Are we going to die?

Father: *Ouch* I would have died if the boy didn't excist, he is all I have* He won't die,I can't let it happen* Sometime. Not Now.

Child: Okay *His voice quivered. Maybe dad doesn't know.*

Father: Okay What? *Son, don't losse hope. I might, but your the one item containing my hope*

Child: Nothing.* We are going to die! At least dad is confortimg* Just Okay.


Child: What would you do if I died?

Father: If you died I would want to die too. *For that would mean all hope would be lost in my life. If all hope is gone, than my life is meaningless*

Child: So you could be with me?

Father: Yes. So I could be with you. * God, I have to be with him*

Child: Okay.

Father: Here, Its a treat. For you.

Son: What is it, Papa?

Father: Go ahead, taste it. **you will never taste the world of before, but this is the closest I can get for you.**

Son: Its Bubbly.

Father: Yes, I know. * I know of a world you will never know of*

Son: You have some. * We must share memories that I do not know of*

Father: You drink it, I want you to have it.

Son: Its because I won't be able to drink one ever, isn't it?

Father: Ever is a long time. * darn, he read my mind*

Son: Okay.

Father: *He Whispered to the sleeping boy* I have you *showing he does not hold on to anything else. There is no later, this is later.*

Father: You mean you wish to be dead?

Son: Yes.

Father: Don't say that, its wrong to say that.

Son: How do I stop?

Father: I don't know. * I am in the same position. I can do nothing. I am worthless. Hopefully you have something to hold on, like I am holding on to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment